How To Order
Welcome to Air Niugini’s online duty free shop. We offer you inspirational gifts from fragrances to watches and jewellery to travel accessories, with beautiful items to suit all ages.
This is the place to find that gift for yourself or for someone special!
Pre-ordering products with the Air Niugini Online Duty Free Shop is easy. Simply browse through the online catalogue and add products to your cart. Once you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout, enter your contact information and flight details and press submit.
You are not required to pre-pay for your order however there is an obligation to complete the purchase on board your flight. Please print out the confirmation of purchase emailed to you as a reference of your order.
You will need to pay for your products on board. Air Niugini accepts PNG Kina, US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Philippines Peso, Singapore Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars (except coins). All change will be returned in PNG Kina. Air Niugini also accepts American Express, Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Duty free purchases on board will be limited to US$1000 when using a credit card. Prices quoted on this website are in US Dollars.
Please note that pre-orders must be placed at least 48 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
Your Duty Free Allowances
|Papua New Guinea||
- The sale of duty free items will not be available when the “Fasten Seat Belt” sign is on.
- Passengers under the age of 18 will not be entitled to purchase Cigarettes and Alcohol.
- Please note that transit passengers have restrictions on the carriage of LAGs (liquids, aerosols and gels) due to aviation security reasons. Such regulations and restrictions change from destination to destination, please check with our cabin crew for further information.
Refund or Replacement Policies
Please note that refunds/replacements can only be made if the below conditions apply:
- Defective items must be returned for replacement only if prior notification has been given within 48 hours of purchase.
- Defective items must be returned in their original condition, unworn or unused and in their original packaging with the sales receipt or all related travelling documents (e.g. boarding pass, copy of e-ticket receipt) to Air Niugini. Upon safe receipt of returned goods, we will issue a refund or a replacement.
- Replacement of good will be mailed directly to customer’s address and will include any incurred postage cost.
- Air Niugini will not accept items which have been damaged due to abuse, misuse, accidents, alterations or appear to have been used. Dutiable items may not be replaced due to local customs regulations. These may include tobacco products, fragrances and cosmetics.
- Air Niugini will refund money only if there is no stock of the items to be replaced.
- No refund will be made for liquids, aerosols or gels (LAGs) that are confiscated by the airport security at LAGs affected airports.