Make the most of every journey by taking advantage of the exclusive privileges and services offered by Air Niugini’s Executive Club Memberships.
Your Membership card identifies you as a valued customer and is your passport to all the privileges available to Executive Club Members travelling on Air Niugini domestic and international services.
Enjoy our increasing network of domestic Executive Club Lounges in PNG with Silver Card Membership. Alternatively, choose to enjoy the comforts of our International Executive Club Lounges as well as similar facilities offered in associated international lounges with Gold Card Membership, when flying internationally with our Bird of Paradise.
Membership to either Gold or Silver Executive Club also includes membership to Air Niugini’s Destinations Loyalty Program, allowing members to earn points when they travel on valid Air Niugini flights and when they make valid transactions with Destinations Loyalty Program partners. Terms and conditions relating to Destinations Loyalty Program can be downloaded from the Destinations website.
Learn more. Earn more. www.destinations.com.pg
Your Executive Club Card Membership
|SILVER CARD MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES||GOLD CARD MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES|
|PNG based Paradise Lounge AccessAdditional Baggage Allowance
Advanced Seat Selection
Priority Baggage handling
Special Meal and Seat Preferences
Priority Reservations Service
Dedicated Check-In Service
Same day Return Check-In Service
Paradise lounge Check-In
Telikad Phone Access
Discount on In-Flight Duty Free
Discount on Air Niugini Retail Merchandise
Special Hotel Rates
|All Silver Card BenefitsInternational Lounge Access
Additional Baggage Tag
Additional Guest Vouchers
Join the Air Niugini Executive Club
Apply online for membership to the Air Niugini Executive Club here.
Check new card info on the changes that have been applied.
Gold Card Membership = PGK 1,399.00 per annum
Silver Card Membership = PGK 799.00 per annum
* Effective from July 25 2011
Attracts a 10% discount for companies enrolling 15 or more members.
Membership is valid for 12 months.
Made up of Silver & Gold card Membership.
Common Expiry Date.
Membership can be transferred to another employee of the same organisation.
- Access to Air Niugini Paradise Lounge is permitted in the follow circumstances for;
- Air Niugini Executive Club Members when travelling on Air Niugini services
- Air Niugini Business Class customers when traveling on Air Niugini services
- Qantas members of Chairman’s Lounge; Platinum & Gold Frequent Flyers and Qantas Club members when travelling on QF code share services (International Lounge Only)
- Qantas Business class passengers when travelling on QF code share services. (International Lounge Only)
- 1 guest per member
- Any additional guests will be subject to space availability – a fee of K50.00 will be charged per person.
- Non members – PGK50.00 – Approval from Executive Club Coordinator required
- Access is not allowed for Executive Club Members travelling on non Air Niugini services, including their guests.
- Access is not allowed for Qantas members travelling on non QF code share services (International Lounge Only)
- In order to avoid inconvenience, we ask that this access policy be observed.