Conditions of entry:
1. Open to residents and working residents of Papua New Guinea only
2. Winner must be at least 18 years of age and prepared to travel on or before the specified date (see Point 7), subject to flight and accommodation availability at the time of prize redemption.
3. Winner and partner must have valid travel documentation for Fiji, including valid passports.
4. Domestic transfers and one night twin-share accommodation in Port Moresby will be provided on the Thursday night prior to the Friday flight, should the winner reside outside of Port Moresby.
5. Prize does not include spending money and is not transferable or redeemable in cash or kind.
6. Prize includes road transfers to and from Nadi Airport (Fiji) to the Intercontinental Resort
7. Prize must be redeemed before July 1, 2011.
8. Winner will be the first name drawn after the competition closes on April 30, 2011.
9. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone. Winners name will also be published in the local press in Papua New Guinea during the week commencing May 1, 2011.