Plan & Book
UATP for Individual Travel
It’s now easier than ever to travel with Air Niugini UATP – a global travel card programme that allows any individual to manage their travel expenses effectively.
Accepted as a form of payment by travel agents and more than 260 airlines for air, cruise and rail travel as well as hotel stays, UATP is a secure and cost-effective way to book your next trip.
How it works?
When you sign up to UATP, you can choose between a card account, a lodged account or a combination of both. A card account provides the traveler with a physical card that can be used to book trips through a travel agent or directly with Air Niugini or another airline. With a lodged account, no card is issued so the traveler simply provides the account number to Air Niugini which can then be stored in their profile for future payments.
All the information about the trip is recorded in the UATP billing system and presented in a detailed report – making it easy to view travel expenses and track a traveler’s carrier, destination and travel itinerary.
What do you get?
Comprehensive reports: View detailed travel expense patterns for your company with precise information for budget analysis and forecasting of travel expenses. Instantly see who travelers are, where and when they travel, on which carrier they travel, and how much they pay.
Easy reconciliation: Concise, centralized billing from the issuing airline is available in multiple formats to interface with your corporate accounting systems. Customized billing options of breaking down expenses by cost centre, department, project, client, employee or other category – whatever best suits your needs.
Improved control: UATP keeps travel charges separate from other expenses, discouraging credit misuse and simplifying reconciliation.
Elimination of fraud: UATP is a centrally billed system, allowing you to consolidate data into one statement for better monitoring and compliance of travel policy while eliminating employee fraud. Lodged accounts are card less – reducing account number exposure and limiting the risk of employee abuse.
Flexibility: UATP offers one of the most efficient and flexible payment systems available, including a cardless account.
No hidden costs: UATP has no transaction fees, annual fees or currency conversion fees (this can be as much as 3%).There’s no per card fee or minimum number of cards required.
Individual Prepaid Account- Enrollment process
How to apply?
- Download the application form (PDF)
- Fill the form , take a print out of same and complete the form with your signature (Note the above feature is only applicable for the account holders: Corporate Prepaid, Individual Prepaid and Sponsorship or Value in Kind)
- Deposit a minimum of 1,000K into the account Westpac: 6003619395 ANZ: 15639473 BSP: 7003789752 via bank deposit or electronic funds transfer(EFT).
- Email the completed & signed form and the deposit slip or EFT confirmation to email@example.com or simply hand over the documents to the nearest Air Niugini Office.
- Your UATP account will be processed to open in 5 working days.
- You will be notified by email or post with your indemnity form.
- Sign the indemnity form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your card will be activated within 2 days of receiving the indemnity form.
- Once your card is activated, you will be notified by mail.
How to top up your UATP card/account?
- You will be given the account details and access to the UATP customer portal to check your transactions and account balances.
- To top up the account, visit your nearest bank and deposit to one of the designated accounts. For faster clearance of funds, it is best to deposit with the same bank as the drawer. For example if you are holding a cheque drawn from a BSP account, it is recommended that you deposit into the BSP account provided above.
- Send the receipt to the processing team, who will validate and update your account.
Setting up the account:
Corporate Prepaid Account
- Available to business houses and government departments and other organizations who are not income-generating
- Application received usually with payment
- No application fee required
- If application is complete and a deposit is made by the customer, the account is set up and activated. When activated a card number is created and an Indemnity Form is issued to the customer or the designated sales office by delivery or by fax, not emailed. The indemnity form must have more than one authorised officer to make travel arrangements.
Individual Prepaid Account
- Works the same way as the Corporate Prepaid but is a personal account – the account holder can have the spouse’s name on the Indemnity Form if desired.
For Further Information on your account set up please contact the nearest Air Niugini Sales Office or UATP Accounts; Email Address: email@example.com ;
Telephone number: (675) 327 3682.
Join Air Niugini UATP