Access to Air Niugini Paradise Lounge is permitted in the following circumstances for;
- Air Niugini Executive Club Members when travelling on Air Niugini services only.
- Air Niugini Business Class customers when travelling on Air Niugini services.
- Qantas members of Chairman’s Lounge, Platinum & Gold Frequent Flyers, and Qantas Club members when travelling on QF codeshare services – Jacksons International Lounge only.
- Qantas Business class passengers when travelling on QF codeshare services – Jacksons International Lounge only
- One (1) guest per member is permitted to access the lounge upon presentation of a Guest pass at the all Domestic Paradise lounge counters including Jacksons International Paradise Lounge. Please note that guests are not permitted to our Partner lounges overseas. The guest pass is valid for a single entry. The guest must always be accompanied by the member. Guests will not be permitted without a guest pass.
- Extra guests or Non-Members will be charged PGK150.00 per person.
- Access is not allowed for Executive club members travelling on non-Air Niugini services, including their guests.
- Access is not allowed for Qantas members travelling on non-QF codeshare services – Jacksons International Lounge only.
To avoid inconvenience, we ask that these access policies be observed.
|POM Domestic||Jackson’s Airport|
|POM International||Jackson’s Airport|
|Mt Hagen||Kagamuga Airport|
International Partner Lounges:
|Cairns||Cathay Pacific Lounge||Australia|
|Denpasar (Bali)||Premier Lounge||Indonesia|
|Ninoy Aquino (Manila)||PAGSS Lounge||Philippines|
|Hong Kong International||Plaza Premium Lounge||Hong Kong|
|Narita International||China Airlines Lounge||Japan|
|Changi||SATS Premier Lounge||Singapore|