Want a Free Return Ticket on Air Niugini? No taxes to pay either!? It’s called the Ab-Free Ticket.
Thank you for your interest in the Ab-Free (Absolutely-Free) Ticket Initiative. This initiative is run in conjunction with Air Niugini, Link PNG and Business Travel Centre (BTC) Groups Travel Section.
To partake in this initiative, please see our Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
To obtain an Ab-Free Return Ticket (no taxes to pay) to any Air Niugini destination, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be 18 years or older and will be acknowledged as the Group Travel Organiser (GTO).
- You must provide your full details, including address, email and mobile number, as they will be the recognised GTO contact details.
- You are required to organise* return group travel to any Air Niugini destination.
- A group is recognised as a minimum of 15 adults (2 children count as 1 adult)
- *Organise means;
- Creating or putting together a group for return travel on Air Niugini
- Liaising with BTC/PX or Travel Agent for the best available group fare
- Proving the full completed and correct group list per their passport or other ID, if for domestic travel.
- Whilst you are the main GTO dealing with BTC/PX/Travel Agent, you will also need to appoint a second person to act on your behalf, in your absence. These details are to be provided in writing to the booking office.
- BTC/PX/Travel Agent will not deal with multiple persons
- Ensure that all travel documents are valid; Passports have a minimum of 6 months to expiry, Appropriate visa’s for international travel.
- Responsible for collecting all funds and depositing at BTC /PX/Travel Agent per group conditions.
- Distribute the group tickets once all finalised.
- Your Ab-free ticket will be allocated on the basis that the minimum 15 adults are fully paid up. Should group numbers drop below 15, then the Ab-free ticket will not be allocated.
- Your Ab-Free Ticket will be on a firm basis, if travelling with the group, or space available if an alternative destination is chosen.
- Your Ab-Free Ticket will have a validity of 6months. If not utilised by the expiry date, the ticket will be forfeited.
- Ticket(s) may be allocated to another adult, if unable to be used by the GTO. This must be requested in writing via the booking office who handled the group travel.
- Not available to Funeral Groups, Contra Groups, Known events or on code-share flights. Black Out dates will apply and this will be advised by the Booking Officer.
Download (PDF) Absolutely-Free form here: Ab-Free (Absolutely-Free)
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.