Air Niugini Travel Bank
WHAT IS TRAVEL BANK
Travel Bank is an account or travel wallet that is created by the airline for customers to hold your travel credits to use for future travel plans. You can purchase airfares and ancillaries using your Travel Bank account or in combination with other forms of payment such as credit card online at www.airniugini.com.pg.
HOW TO OWN A TRAVEL BANK ACCOUNT
In order to own a Travel Bank account, you must be a member of the Air Niugini Destinations Loyalty Program and hold a Destination membership card. The following steps will help you to become a loyalty member and own a Travel Bank account;
- Apply online to become a Destinations Loyalty member with different tier level that you decide.
- During your registration to become loyalty member, it is important to have a valid ID, a dedicated and valid email address and password that will be used to facilitate Travel Bank account transactions. Process will take up to 24 hours.
- Once you have joined the loyalty program, you can apply for a Travel Bank account.
- After 24 hours of submitting your Travel Bank application, Air Niugini will create your Travel Bank account.
- You will receive a welcome email confirming the creation of your Travel Bank account with your Username and Travel Bank account number.
- If you are an existing member of the Destination Loyalty Program, you can simply apply for Travel Bank account.
- Once your Travel Bank account is created and active, you may login to your Travel Bank account using the Username and Password provided to make purchases online as well as check your balances and transactions via the Travel Bank Portal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: KEEP YOUR USERNAME, PASSWORD AND TRAVEL BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER SAFE AT ALL TIMES.
FUNDING YOUR TRAVEL BANK ACCOUNT
Funds that are stored in the travel bank account are called Travel credits.
Funding your travel bank account will be carried out during a refund of an unused ticket.
The use of Travel Bank is governed by the Air Niugini Travel Bank Terms & Conditions
For more information and assistance with Travel Bank, contact email@example.com.