Plan & Book
How to use the PROMOTION CODE
What is a “Promotion Code”?
A promotional code is an alpha-numeric code to uniquely identify an offer. The offer can be either a percentage value or a fixed amount discount from the normal fare. This unique promotion code can be used by customers to obtain specific discounts when making the reservation online through our official website www.airniugini.com.pg.
Promotion code (promo code) is created and published through our website, social media or distributed directly to the targeted audience when we promote special offers.
Remember, we use these promo codes only during promotions and they will only function during those promotion times. So, look out and don’t miss it!
How to use this ‘Promotion Code’ on the website to avail the particular discount?
Please follow below easy steps to use the Promotion Code accurately.
- Visit our official website www.airniugini.com.pg
- Enter your travelling destinations, travel dates and number of passengers to the booking widget. Then enter the ‘Promotion Code’ published with the offer in the ‘Promo Code’ field.
Ensure to double-check the destinations and the travel dates with the relevant promotion ‘Terms and conditions’ before you proceed with the reservation. If they do not match the Promo Code will not work.
For example, see below:
- Then click on the ‘Search Flights’ button to proceed to the next page.
- Then you will see the flights for you have required and the discounted fares according to the promotion.
You can now select your most preferred flight schedule from the given options and click on the ‘Select the flight’ button.
- Then you will be directed to the below page where you can see the fare breakdown in detail and the promotional discount offered.
Then click on the ‘Continue’ button to complete the booking process.
If you have any further questions or in need of assistance regarding the Promotion code (promo code), contact our E-Helpdesk team on Toll-Free Number 1803444 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.