Air Niugini accepts payment with the major credit/debit cards for tickets purchases on the website. Any below valid cards are accepted.
- American Express (AMEX)
It’s now easier than ever to travel for business or leisure with Air Niugini UATP – a global travel card programme that allows companies and individuals to manage their travel expenses effectively.
Accepted as a form of payment by travel agents and more than 260 airlines for air, cruise and rail travel as well as hotel stays, UATP is a secure and cost-effective way to book your next travel.
How it works
When your company signs up to UATP, you can choose between a prepaid account and a credit account. For individuals who sign up will be given the UATP prepaid option.
Types of Accounts: UATP has two types of account;
- Prepaid – Individual, Cheque & Corporate
- Credit – Corporate
All the information about the trip is recorded in the UATP online system and presented in a detailed report – making it easy to view travel expenses and track a traveller’s carrier, destination and travel itinerary.
What you get
Comprehensive reports: View detailed travel expense patterns for your company with precise information for budget analysis and forecasting of travel expenses. Instantly see who travellers are, where and when they travel, on which carrier they travel, and how much they pay.
Easy reconciliation: Concise, centralised billing from the issuing airline is available in multiple formats to interface with your corporate accounting systems. Customised billing options break down expenses by cost centre, department, project, client, employee or other category – whatever best suits your needs.
Improved control: UATP keeps travel charges separate from other expenses, discouraging credit misuse and simplifying reconciliation.
Elimination of fraud: UATP is a centrally billed system, allowing you to consolidate data into one statement for better monitoring and compliance of travel policy while eliminating employee fraud. UATP accounts are card less – reducing account number exposure and limiting the risk of employee abuse.
Flexibility: UATP offers one of the most efficient and flexible payment systems available, including a card less account.
No hidden costs: UATP has no application fees for Corporate and Individual prepaid accounts, annual fees or currency conversion fees (this can be as much as 3%). There’s no per card fee or minimum number of cards required. There is however a K150 application fee for a Credit and Cheque UATP account.
Join Air Niugini UATP
The 'Points + Cash' now offers you the flexibility to pay for flights using a combination of Points and Cash payment when booking with us on www.airniugini.com.pg.
You can now redeem a flight ticket for as low as 1000 Points and top-up with Cash.
This offering is available to all Air Niugini Destination Loyalty Program members. Terms & Conditions apply.
BSP’s (Bank South Pacific) Mobile Banking brings a greater convenience to all Air Niugini customers who can now pay directly from their bank accounts using the mobile!
BSP Mobile Payment option is available for all bmobile-Vodafone and Digicel subscribers, registered for BSP Mobile Banking.
Register for BSP Phone Banking;
- If you are not a BSP Mobile Banking Customer, you must register. Call the BSP Service Centre on 320 1212 or 7030 1212 or email email@example.com to register.
- BSP will send an SMS to your mobile number to confirm your registration
- Once your registration is complete, you must activate the service. Dial *131# and follow the prompts.
When your registration and activation is successful, you may proceed with Air Niugini ticket payments.
Make Your Flight Bookings either by;
- Visiting your local Air Niugini Travel Centre
- Calling our Toll Free Number on 1803444 or 7104 3444
- Booking online via www.airniugini.com.pg. Follow the steps to book your flight. When it comes to confirming payment, select the ‘Book Now Pay Later ’ option
Note: Fare Conditions will apply if special fares are booked. There are daily limits on how much can be transacted for mobile payments for airline tickets.
Making Payment via Mobile Banking;
- From the booking steps above, you will have received a Booking Reference. Use this reference to organise payment via Mobile Banking.
- Dial *131# and follow the prompts
- Reply 4 for Payments
- Reply 1 for Ticket Payment
- Reply 1 for Air Niugini
- Enter Booking Reference
- Reply 1 for Flight Details
- Reply 1 to Confirm
- Reply 1 Accept and Pay
Once the transaction is complete an SMS containing your e-ticket details will be sent to your phone number.
Checking in for Your Flight;
The e-ticket details received on your phone can be used to check in at the airport. However if you require a print out, call into your nearest Air Niugini office and request for a print out or simply use the Manage Booking option via www.airniugini.com.pg to retrieve an e-ticket copy.
Not a credit card holder? NOW our ‘Pay Later’ option allows you to conveniently book a flight online and pay for your ticket within 24 hours of booking at any of our Ticket offices. Payment by cash or any bank card is acceptable. Here’s the best opportunity to enjoy the special online fares and still pay by cash.
Search and book these special fares for international and domestic flights and lock in that bargain. We make sure you don’t miss out on that trip you’ve been waiting to take.
Terms and Conditions
- The above option is applicable for all local and international destinations originating from Papua New Guinea only.
- Payment can only be made in PGK
- Tickets must be picked up at a local Air Niugini office within 24 hours of booking, failing which the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- The minimum time before this payment method can be used is 3 days (or 72 hours) prior to flight’s scheduled time of departure.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card at the ticket offices
- Valid on Air Niugini and Link PNG Airlines operated flights only.
- Standard terms and conditions and fare rules will continue to apply – please read the fare conditions online at the time of purchase as fare rules vary by ticket and destination.
- Air Niugini Limited reserves the right to withdraw all or any of the rules applicable to the above offers at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
<insert text here>
<insert text here>
PayPal is an e-wallet (electronic wallet) that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. PayPal is a safe, smart and convenient way to pay for flights.
When booking online and choosing the PayPal option, you will be directed to the PayPal website to log-on and select one of the payment methods that you have registered with them in order to pay. PayPal will process your payment, and you will then be redirected back to airniugini.com for your booking confirmation and E-tickets.
Flights originating from Australia, Fiji, Solomon Island & Vanuatu can now be paid with PayPal, without the need for a credit or debit card.
Before using PayPal, you need to register a method of payment with them. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information. Learn more about PayPal >
POLi is a secure payment system that allows you to pay directly from your bank account using Internet Banking. POLi offers an alternative to credit cards by connecting customers directly to their bank accounts. Travellers originating from Australia, Fiji, Solomon Island & Vanuatu can use POLi to pay for tickets online, without the need for a credit or debit card.
When booking online and choosing the POLi option, you will be redirected to the POLi website, where you will need to log-on and select your bank account in order to pay. POLi will process your payment, and you will then be redirected back to airniugini.com for your booking confirmation and E-tickets.
POLi Payments is a business of Australia Post and is widely used in Australia and New Zealand. Learn more about POLi >